A delicious vegetarian salad with ingredients similar to what you would find in a tuna salad recipe.
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 3 tablespoons Veganaise or any vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Fresh lettuce leaves such as leaf lettuce, romaine or Boston lettuce
- Fresh tomato
Carrot ribbons or shredded carrot
Mixing Your Goods:
Rinse and drain garbanzo beans and then pulse in a food processor until just chopped – don't over process, you want them to be chunky. Stir in rest of ingredients. Serve in lettuce leaves with fresh tomato and carrot. Can also be served over lettuce greens or in a salad.