An easy way to prepare salmon filets.
- 2 4-5 oz. wild salmon filets
- 1 large leek, white part only sliced thin
- 1 fennel, white part only sliced thin
- 2 medium carrots, cut into coins
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Mixing Your Goods: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash salmon and thoroughly dry. Place each piece of salmon on parchment. Drizzle each piece with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Place the whole dill fronds on top of the salmon. Place the leeks on top of the salmon and the carrots and fennel on either side. Bake for 20 minutes.