A creamy, vegetarian soup recipe.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 leeks chopped - white and light green parts only
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp. nutmeg Snipped chives (optional)
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Mixing your Goods:
Sauté the leeks, garlic and olive oil in a large soup pot on medium heat until soft. Add the vegetable broth and cauliflower and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is completely cooked and soft. Add the cashew milk and to the soup. Blend the soup in batches in a high speed blender. Transfer back to pot, add nutmeg, sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Garnish with additional nutmeg and fresh snipped chives if desired.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device