Garbanzo Bean Flour Pizza
A healthier alternative for traditional pizza.
Shopping List:Garbanzo Bean Flour Pizza
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1⁄4 cup of water
- 1 tsp salt and
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- Topping ingredients:
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Zucchini Sliced
- 1⁄4 Onion chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Mushrooms
- 1⁄2 Cup of Tomatoes or Roasted Red Peppers
- 1⁄2 cup Spinach
Mixing Your Goods:
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Add all of the crust ingredients into a bowl and stir until a ball forms.
3. Pour the dough onto a pizza stone and shape into a pizza round with your hands. Extra oil and flour can be used if it feels too sticky.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and then remove from the oven. While it is baking you can prep the toppings.
5. Sauté the vegetables with the oil or nonstick cooking spray in a pan at medium heat. Add any seasonings such as sea salt, pepper or oregano for a pizza taste. If you want a pasta sauce taste then blend your tomatoes separately
6. Assemble your pizza. If you made a sauce out of the tomatoes then spread the sauce down first and top with
7. Turn the oven down to 375 and bake for 1015 minutes longer, until the bottom of the crust is a golden brown.