A mix of chickpeas, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and other fresh ingredients.
- ½ pound skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or coconut oil
- 5 cups any salad mix (about 4 oz.)
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ small red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Fresh ground pepper
Mixing your Goods: If not using leftover salmon, season the salmon filet with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook the salmon the salmon over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, about 4 to 6 per side; let cool and flake. To make the vinaigrette, whisk the Dijon mustard, garlic, champagne vinegar and sea salt until well mixed. Slowly add the olive oil while whisking to emulsify. Set aside. In a large salad bowl, add the salad mix, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and flaked salmon. Add the vinaigrette to taste and serve with fresh ground pepper.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device