Love spinach and garbonzo beans? This is the stew for you.
- 14 1/2 oz Diced Organic Tomatoes w/Green Chilies
- 15 oz Organic Garbanzo Beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup organic onion
- 2 tsp Organic curry powder (you can decide on spice level here)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 10 oz Organic spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (organic when you can find)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mixing Your Goods: In a large sauce pan, heat the oil and saute the garlic and onions for 2 to 3 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients except the spinach and parsley. Cover and bring to a boil, continue to cook over medium for about 10 minutes. Remove 1/2 of the soup and puree in a blender then add back into soup. Add spinach, mix ingredients together, cover and simmer on low for 2-5 minutes until the spinach is bright green. Serve and garnish with parsley.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device