A tossed salad that is easy to make and that will keep in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- 1 small bunch curly kale, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ garlic clove grated
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
Mixing Your Goods:
To prepare kale, de-stem and slice thin. Put kale in a large bowl and gently massage until the kale softens, set aside. In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Whisk until ingredients are emulsified. Toss the dressing with the kale. Add the carrot, onion and sesame seeds (optional) and toss to combine. Will keep in refrigerator for 2 days.
Back to 10-Day Detox Cleanse Recipes