A delicious and simple baked squash recipe.
- 2 Organic Butternut squash
- 1 tbs EVOO
- 1 lb organic lean ground turkery
- 1 cup organic yellow onion
- 1 cup organic red bell pepper
- 1 cup organic celery
- 1 organic granny smith apple
- 1 tsp season, use your favorite seasonings here- cumin, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper
Mixing Goods: Preheat oven to 375. Halve the squash lengthwise and remove seeds with spoon (ice cream scoop works really well and you don't bend your spoons). Arrange cut side up in baking dish and back for about 45 minutes. Remove when you can tell baked well enough to push fork through easily. While squash is baking, start your stuffing. Take your lean turkey and spices and begin to saute on stove top. Throw in veggies and let incorporate, possibly throw the lid on and let simmer on low for 5-10 minutes. Once your stuffing is ready, add on top of your squash and throw back in the oven for 10 minutes.